AT THIS TIME, OUR OFFICE IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC.
We are still accepting mailed and emailed job applications. Please see below for application options.
Central Asphalt, Inc. of Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, is always hiring experienced individuals for numerous positions. A career in asphalt paving offers the opportunity to be part of a rewarding and necessary industry. One which contributes to the vital infrastructure of our community. If you’re interested in making your community a better place to live, work, and drive, Central Asphalt is the place for you!
NOW HIRING THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS
• Experienced Paving Foreman
• Experienced Paving Laborer
• Experienced Asphalt Roller Operator
• Experienced Asphalt Paver Operator
• Experienced Asphalt Screed Operator
• Experienced Grader Operator
Job Applications must be mailed or emailed, as our office is currently closed to the public. Please read further for details on applying on a computer or mobile device.
JOB DETAILS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• Must be able to obtain a Class A CDL. We will provide all training and equipment needed to obtain the CDL.
• Must be able to pass a drug test and DOT Physical.
• Experience is required.
• Attendance is of the utmost importance, along with punctuality.
• Have the ability to take direction and work in a team-environment.
• Have the ability to work in hot temperatures for extended hours, 5-6 days per week.
• Have the flexibility to work weekends and overtime, with last minute schedule changes.
• Work with and comply with Company Safety Policies.
• Have a high degree of integrity, a good attitude, and take pride in your work.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Highly Competitive Base Pay, Paid Weekly (Based on State Prevailing Wage Rates)
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance Policy
• 401(K) Package with Employer Match
• Paid Holidays In-Season
• Company-Paid Training Opportunities
• Complimentary Safety Training Programs
• We promote from within whenever possible
Central Asphalt, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
COMPLETE OUR FULL APPLICATION
Click the button below to complete your application. Applications can be mailed, delivered to the office, or emailed.
COMPLETE OUR QUICK APPLICATION
Complete the quick application below and we'll be in touch. Keep in mind, a full Central Asphalt Employment Application will be required prior to an interview.