Central Asphalt, Inc. of Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, is hiring experienced individuals for numerous positions. A career in asphalt paving offers the opportunity to be part of a rewarding and necessary industry. One which contributes to the vital infrastructure of our community. If you’re interested in making your community a better place to live, work, and drive, Central Asphalt is the place for you!
NOW HIRING THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS
• Experienced Paving Laborer
• Experienced Asphalt Roller Operator
• Experienced Asphalt Paver Operator
• Experienced Asphalt Screed Operator
• Experienced Grader Operator
Job Applications must be completed at our office, located at the address listed below. Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 8AM-4PM.
900 S. Bradley Street
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858
JOB DETAILS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• Must be able to obtain a Class A CDL. We will provide all training and equipment needed to obtain the CDL.
• Must be able to pass a drug test and DOT Physical.
• Experience is required.
• Attendance is of the utmost importance, along with punctuality.
• Have the ability to take direction and work in a team-environment.
• Have the ability to work in hot temperatures for extended hours, 5-6 days per week.
• Have the flexibility to work weekends and overtime, with last minute schedule changes.
• Work with and comply with Company Safety Policies.
• Have a high degree of integrity, a good attitude, and take pride in your work.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Highly Competitive Base Pay, Paid Weekly
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance Policy
• 401(K) Package with Employer Match
• Paid Holidays In-Season
• Company-Paid Training Opportunities
• Complimentary Safety Training Programs
• We promote from within whenever possible
Central Asphalt, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
APPLY NOW ON A COMPUTER
Click the button below to complete your application. Applications can be printed and delivered or mailed to the main office.
APPLY NOW ON A PHONE OR TABLET
Complete the quick application below and we'll be in touch.